CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finished bunting and the travelling craft box goodies!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new followers :-)

Been a busy week this week as my boyfriend was off work on holiday so my routine was thrown right off! Tried to keep organised and make time to get things made but it can be a bit tricky when you're also trying to get taken out and spoilt too :-)

The travelling craft box is now with Kayla so I can now show what I made for the box and what goodies I kept too!

These are the gorgeous things I kept...


The gorgeous biscornu box charm (which is on my bag now), lovely bookmark and button heart by Kerry and the pretty pincushion and ami heart and monster by Laura All lovely treasures that were tough to choose from the box of loveliness :-)

To replace them I added these....


a cute baby octopus ami, felt heart, crochet flower brooch, stitched bookmark, 3D birdhouse and cupcake keyring. Can't wait for the box to come back my way again :-)

I finished off the mushroom bunting too for my stall, that was fun to make! I made each mushroom with different embroidery details of flowers, bushes, butterflies and flags. I think this will look pretty hanging on the front of the stall.


I got my ami today from the monthly swap that I do with the lovely Steph but she doesn't have mine yet as I'm posting tomorrow so in the next post at the weekend I'll be showing them :-)

Lots to get done this week then, busy stitching an Easter cake band for an order and I have a lot of small things planned too for the next fair in a couple of weeks so I have lists to wade through!

Oh if you haven't already entered my giveaway you have until Sunday, see the previous post!


14 comments :

catherine said...

Lovely things in the travelling box and lovely things you chose. This box sure looks fun. great banner and you'll be the best dressed stall in town!!.
Have a nice week
x catherine

Ali said...

Lovely goodies how sweet is the little house - uh oh having a panic again I thought it was for crafty stuff you didnt use that you could swap - looks like I'll have to get a wiggle on and make something - gulp

Inthesky said...

Beautiful Bunting, do take photographs of your store, it is going to look fab!

Crafty-Laura said...

Oh wow that bird house is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! If I was Kayla, I'd definitely be keeping that! Love all the other goodies you've made too- the octopus is fab (is that an Esshaych pattern? I keep meaning to make one!), the bookmark and brooch are very pretty and I love your felt items. Lovely bits made by Kerry for you to keep- and it's nice to see my heart, monster, and pin cushion in their new home! Did you take a bonus item too? (from the little plastic bag) Your bunting is absolutely fantastic, that will look amazing on your stall!! So excited about the box, can't wait for it to come back to me!!

Joan said...

wow so jealous of the biscornu box charm (i want one) and so cute is the birdhouse, where is your stall ? i would love to visit
thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog, much apreciated

StitchyDragon Creates said...

Your mushroom bunting rocks! Your stall will definitely be the "best in show" kitted it out with that ;-) love the goodies you picked from the box & the ones you made for it, especially the cute octopus & the little 3d birdhouse - I really MUST get around to making one of those little 3d houses! Happy crafty week :-)
Helen xxx

LiteraryLadybug said...

Love the octopus! How adorable! What a fun idea to have a traveling craft box!

Annette said...

Wow love the banner such a fab idea love all the other goodies as well you are very talented lady x

Kerryp77 said...

fab choices from the box, Have you got the Ami heart back from the cat yet? You have put some amazing things in, I love the little bird house - I want one!!!!love the bookmark, octopus too, actually its all gorgeous. can't wait to get the box again mid May
The bunting is wonderful, your stall will look fabulous. xx

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Such lovely things appear in the magical travelling box!..
Love your mushroom bunting for the stall...It really will look fab!
Hope you are having a great week Lori,
Susan x

The Dotty One said...

That bunting looks amazing!! Your stall is going to look fab - make sure you take some pics for us!

All your items from and in the travelling craft box are very cute too :o)

butterfly said...

Lovely wonderful goodies.
Your banner came out so well.

Rhona said...

What a fantastic bunting...very effective. Love the goodies in the box, what a great idea!

Steph said...

I knew your bunting was going to be brilliant!It is so pretty, love it.
Love all of the things you made for the box. Your little cupcake keyrings are so sweet.
happy hugs
X