CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Sunday 28 August 2011

More progress on the WIP and a card

Got a bit more done on Hazel's Wardrobe this weekend, here it is....


I'm loving stitching this one, it's such fun! I love her knickers hanging in the wardrobe :-)  I't's my sister-in-law's birthday in a couple of days so I made this card for her too.....


Been busy making the amigurumi for the swap this month too, all done but not showing pics until it's been received of course! I got mine from Steph yesterday as she's been way more organised than me in getting posted before the bank holiday but I'll keep the reveal for when I can show both of them :-)

10 comments :

Debs M said...

both are fab!

butterfly said...

Lovely , great work.

Kerryp77 said...

wardrobe is looking fab. such a fun design. the card is great too. i wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment!

cucki said...

yup!both are so lovely..well done dear xx

Flutterby Patch said...

Hi Lori. You make some great stuff. You are such a multi talented crafter. Everything you make looks so professional and well finished. Keep up the good work.

Crafty-Laura said...

Ooh the wardrobe is looking fab! And that card is brilliant- I agree! Can't wait to see what you've made for Steph! :)

Stitchy Sam said...

I'm loving this fun design and the card is funny too!

Annaboo's House said...

Love these!
I've been contemplating Halloween/ autumn inspired crafts, but am thinking about Christmas too much!
Doh!
Xx

Anonymous said...

I love both of them! The chocolate sign is sooo cute!

Debs M said...

Your atc arrived today, it's fab! thanks so much x