CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Thursday 7 July 2011

Tattoos, some pictures for those who asked :-)

I've had a few people lately ask me about my tattoos and can they see pictures of them so thought I'd post a few pics on here. Not all of them as that would take up too much space and be really boring for anyone who isn't into tattoos too, lol!

This is my back, a big set of butterfly wings;


This took six months of pain to finish but I love it the most :-) It was done about  seven years ago now and still looks bright and new. This one is my arm, a half sleeve with a Japanese theme;


I love my purple and pink dragon! This was a cover up of an old tattoo, I'd had a band of barb wire around my arm which I got done a couple of weeks before Pamela Anderson did...........typical! Everyone thought I'd copied her and they became really common so I hated it, it's now under the green swirly band in the middle of this :-)

My feet, the right one with an Indian henna style design that I designed myself;


The left, my Chinese foot with cherry blossom and kanji that read peace, love, spirit and happiness;


I have flowers that go up my thigh and right across my hip and round my belly button but I'm not putting pics of me starkers on the internet, lol!

My cherries on my left inner wrist, I've zoomed in on this so much my wrist looks really fat!



Anyway that's all folks! I do have more, a few are really old and look faded and not very good so I plan to get them re-done and there's one on my left arm which I'm not happy with now, it's a tribal style one that I want to get lasered and then get another half sleeve done. But all that has to wait until the money allows! There's also a couple in places that I won't photograph for public viewing, lol!

Before anyone asks, yes they hurt a lot, some more than others. I've found the kidney area and around the belly button to be the worst but I like the results more than I hate the pain so it's worth it.

4 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

Wow they are amazing Lori!!! The wings are just extraordinary. But very painful by the sounds of it, eek! I like the Japanese sleeve best I think. Very cool!

steph said...

OMG! You have so many pretty tattoos! I knew about the wings..my faves ^_^...then, just discovered the lovely arm one and now you go and reveal all....well almost!lol. Love the ones on your feet, very pretty.

Chris said...

Gorgeous - but ouch ouch ouch lol Love the butterfly wings, very colourful and pretty. Better on you than me - it would of taken me 6 years to have it completed - such a wimp lol

Lilian said...

Lori. I love the butterfly wings on your back they are lovely.
Thank you for the comment on my blog.
Lilian