CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sewing companion

    Knitted this to look after all my bits and pieces for me, very cute pattern! She stands about 8" tall and has needles in her apron and pins in her skirt. Around the bottom of her skirt I've attached buttons and charms with more pins, her little basket has a thimble and knitting row counter in it and scissors are under her arm! Very handy for keeping stuff in arms reach for when I need it :-) I'm really pleased with how it turned out and it only took two days to make too, which is a bonus!

2 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

This is absolutely stunning Lori! And so useful too :)

steph said...

Wow! She looks amazing. Absolutely gorgeous.