CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 12 March 2011

Pretty tulips to brighten the day and the room!


Gorgeous aren't they? Love the wonderful sight of tulips in the shops as they are such fabulous colours! Got these this morning and they are looking all sunny in the middle of my room and making me smile :-) Needed something to make me smile too as my lovely cat is in the animal hospital this weekend on a drip as she's been so poorly this week. I phoned them up this afternoon and they said she'd doing okay and I have to ring back in the morning to find out if she can home again. I miss her already and she's only been gone six hours....guess I'm just a big softy!

2 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

Aw I'm so sorry about your cat Lori! Poor thing, I hope she's better soon :( The tulips should definitely lift your spirits though, they're beautiful!

steph said...

Beautiful