CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 29 March 2011

Loopy the sheep ami for Steph :-)


Monthly ami swap time again!!! This is what I made for Steph this month, a cute little knitted sheep called Loopy (for obvious reasons!) and this card to go with it. She was very happy with them when they arrived today, mine are in the post so I'm hoping tomorrow to get them :-)

2 comments :

steph said...

There're my goodies ^__^ Lovely happy ami goodness, never fails to make me smile

Crafty-Laura said...

Aha so there's what you sent! Gorgeous! Lovely card and very cute sheep :)