CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Tuesday 29 March 2011

Blossom is out!!!


Well I guess spring is here when the cherry blossom starts to appear :-) I love seeing this every year, such a pretty colour and a happy sight to see! Inside my latest hyacinth bulbs have flowered too...........


Wish you could smell these, they are gorgeous and the scent is beautiful! It travels through the whole house :-) The blue ones seem to smell stronger than the pink or white ones do but they are all lovely.

1 comment :

steph said...

what beautiful hyacinths! really lovely.