CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Thursday 3 March 2011

Another new book


My new knitting book arrived this week, YAY! It's just fabulous and I can't wait to knit a blanket from this. The book is patterns for squares that you can mix and match to make up your own design or stick to the ones in the book. I love one called Afternoon Tea, it's cream, pink, lilac and purple with loads of beads knitted into the squares and tiny mother of pearl buttons stitched on too, very sparkly which appeals greatly to a magpie like me :-) Bonus is I have most of the wool already in my stash for it but I do need to get 3mm beads.....mauve I need 1512, silver 384 and pearl 504, so just a few, lol! Oh yes and 120 buttons too!!! Might have to wait a bit then until I can afford to spring for that lot then, oh well, I'll just have to drool over the book until then.....

1 comment :

Crafty-Laura said...

Oh. My. Word. What an amazing book!!!