CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 19 February 2011

Welcome to my blog!

As this blog is totally new I'll start by saying hello! I'm new to this so hope you will bear with me while I get the hang of things.

I'll be posting pictures and writing about the crafts that I do and my projects and hope I'm not too boring!

1 comment :

Crafty-Laura said...

Yay! I look forward to following your blog Lori!