CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 26 February 2011

Some random amigurumi


A cute ladybird! This is a very sweet little one that I love to make, lots of character in such a little one.

A little geisha lady, this is a pretty one as the dress is embroidered by hand. I used lazy daisy stitch to add flowers around the bottom. She sits with my collection of kokeshi dolls!


English bull terrier, this little doggy was made for my boyfriend who loves this breed. As he hasn't got a dog and we have a cat I thought I'd make him this!


The not scary monster! This was made for my friend Steph for one of our ami swaps. I love the bright colours and happy face with the stripy legs, very cheerful for a monster!

2 comments :

steph said...

Bubble leg monster is such a cutey. He sits right next to my bed along with ladybug bear.
I love that dog ^_^

Crafty-Laura said...

Fab!! The monster is ace!