CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 26 February 2011

Some amigurumi Hello Kitty's


I love Hello Kitty! This one is a bit larger than the usual size ones I make and I added a cute butterfly button to her dress.


Hawaiian hula kitty! Love her outfit, the lei was made by my friend Jeanne for her out of fabric flowers and sparkly beads and looks gorgeous.


Goth kitty! This one was a special order for a teenage girl and I had great fun making it. The pink skull I found on a pair of earrings at Claire's as I couldn't find pink skulls anywhere else!

2 comments :

steph said...

I love all of your kitties

Crafty-Laura said...

These kittys are brill!