CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Wednesday 23 February 2011

Busy making my ami!

Today I've been busy crocheting my ami for the monthly swap with my lovely friend. I'm not going to say what it is or post any pictures as I know she'll  read this, lol! I know it drives her a teeny bit mad when I tease her about it which is exactly why I posted this.......sorry to wind you up Steph but I couldn't help it!

1 comment :

steph said...

ooo! getting cheeky eh!!! tis ok, i'm the world's most patient person......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can wait.....*_*