CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Saturday 26 February 2011

Knitted toys


Made from an Alan Dart pattern, Jultomton is a Scandinavian gnome. He delivers the presents at Christmas instead of Santa Claus. I loved the fun fur wool to knit the beard as it looks really beardy!


A lovely ball of a mousey, the pattern is a simple slip stitch pattern that makes it look like a complicated fair isle. Love his cheeky face and lovely long tail!

A pretty flower petal fairy, this was for my friend Steph's birthday present last year and she thought she was lovely! Her clothes are made from all different coloured flower petals and she has tiny knitted flower rings on her fingers. The details in this pattern were incredible, with the rings being removable!

Daisy the dragon, this one's all mine! She was made from a Debbie Birkin pattern and is very cute, love the bright colours and little flowers.

5 comments :

steph said...

Mostly all mine ^___^ All of them brought the biggest smile to my face ever. The fairy is beyond brilliant though. She made my day and still makes me smile and i hope she makes you smile too at how incredibly talented and fab a friend you are ^_^I know! i'm being all gooey!!^__-

Kathyk said...

Very cute projects beautifully done - welcome to the world of blogging

Kathyk

lampwork beads by jo said...

love them all :), i have a gnome in my workshop. One of my working companions lol.

Crafty-Laura said...

I absolutely adore the dragon! And the mouse is one of my favourites too. The fairy is so gorgeous though, lucky you Steph!

Hippywitch said...

Thanks everyone :-) I love making toys and have a house full but I'm happy!