CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Lori and I love to craft. I cross stitch, knit and crochet and anything else that takes my fancy! I love to make amigurumi and other knitted and crocheted characters.
I live in the north east of England and when I'm not busy with thread or wool I love to read thrillers and watch things on the TV that make me laugh. I have a love of tattoos too and have quite a collection!


Sunday 27 February 2011

Guardian angel ami


This is the ami I made this week for the swap with Steph, now she's in her new home I can post the picture! Loved this one, I used a cream wool with gold thread in it for the wings so they are sparkly. The hair took ages as each strand of wool had to be split into the separate strands to make it look wavy but the results were worth it!

2 comments :

Crafty-Laura said...

Gorgeous Lori!

steph said...

There she is again ^_^ Thank you so much Lori She is gorgeous.